Friday, November 28, 2008

Old Collages

aymanDesktop

I’ve come across this image as I was organizing and cleaning up my hard disk and files. I created this ‘collage’ a couple of years ago. I was bored one afternoon and had some time on my hand so I decided to create a custom desktop wallpaper image for my PC. It was pretty random, and not really artistic or carefully done as you can see. I just used images from albums I was listening to, a couple of images about my country Syria and my city Aleppo, and even a pic of my nephew pointing his finger and laughing at me. I figured I’d post it here before it goes to trash. Now that I look at it, I get motivated about creating a new one that reflects my current state and mood. Let’s see if I get around to doing it. I will post it here as well.



No comments: