Saturday, August 16, 2008

Happy 50th Birthday Madonna


Madonna's 'Like a Prayer' was the first album I ever bought. I was around 8 years old and I only knew a few English words. Today Madonna celebrates her 50th Birthday. With over 25 years in the buisness, she's still going strong. Check out a Super Gallery I created at Trend Hunter Magazine with 20 Madonna trends to celebrate her 50th.


Make sure to check out this 1983 Unreleased Video of Holiday. Oh my, look at these dance moves. And yes, that is her brother behind her.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is something else. Isn't she? Keep up the great work at TH A.

AA said...

She sure is! Thanks L. I miss your fabulous-ness at TH :)

Anonymous said...

Wow i can't beleive she's 50
btw me and her we both born at the same month i just turn 25 in august 4