Friday, January 18, 2008

Visiting in Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpor, KLCC Area


I am currently visiting Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for a few days. I need to process some documents at my embassy and I wanted to visit my brother who just got back from a trip back home in Syria. Kuala Lumpor is one of my favorite cities. It is a huge metropolitan with numerous skyscrapers and big buildings and malls yet it has beautiful greenery and gardens everywhere. And I just love using its transportation system; buses, monorail, shuttle trains, LRT; I hardly use taxis. I think I'm gonna visit KL alot more this year. Check out the beautiful Petronas Twin Towers, the world's tallest twin buildings at night!

Petronas Twin Towers



>> Kuala Lumpor Wikipedia page
>> Kuala Lumpor Tourism page
>> Petronas Twin Towers Wikipedia page

No comments: