Saturday, January 26, 2008

Scarlett Johansson >> Summertime



Scarlett is launching her singing career in a few months. I came across this song 'Summertime' that she did for the 2006 benefit album 'Unexpected Dreams: Songs from the Stars' . And it was unexpected indeed to find myself loving her bluesy voice. The video below is made with clips from Lost in Translation. I think she might surprise us with a great album.



Ewan McGregor, Jennifer Garner, Jeremy Irons, John Stamos, Lucy Lawless, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, and Teri Hatcher among others also sing on the album. You can listen to audio samples here.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love her
her voice is ok not that good just ok

AA said...

I think its because I expected her to sound bad that I was surprised with this. And the video makes it nice. We'll see if she can really song in a couple of months when her album is out!